Fortune Favors the Prepared Mind
March 3, 2022
Our popular ethics panel helps you predict and navigate dilemmas with a focus on gifts of illiquid assets and the role of trustees in charitable gifts. If you have a situation you’d like to ask the panel about, please contact Phil Purcell at email@example.com.
- Phil Purcell, Central Territory Director of Planned Giving, The Salvation Army, and adjunct faculty at Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy and Maurer School of Law
- Ed Sandifer, Indianapolis Zoo
- Christine Baldwin, Director of Philanthropy and Planned Giving, Newfields
- Michele Thomas Dole, Senior Vice President, Key Private Bank and adjunct faculty at Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy
- Kathi Badertscher, Director of Graduate Programs and Lecturer of Philanthropic Studies, Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy